- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The Lifecycle Marketing team is focused on building email and notification programs to educate, engage, and retain our users at scale. We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help build intelligent programs to educate developers (our primary Customers) about key features and nurture them towards higher levels of engagement, upsell and retention opportunities. You’ll work with analytics and product teams to understand key moments in the customer experience and build campaigns to nurture them through their customer journey towards long-term retention and upsell points.
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies for our B2B/developer segments based on key upsell and retention touch points
- Build and execute campaigns across email & in-product messaging
- Work with Sales, Marketing Analytics & Product teams to launch net-new initiatives and maintain performance of large-scale, automated programs
- Partner with Product, Product Marketing, Design & Developer experience teams to ensure the creation of thoughtful user experiences across email campaigns and in-product touch points
- 3-5+ years cross-channel CRM marketing (email, mobile, or in-product) for large user bases
- A/B testing and growth experimentation knowledge
- Experience building out new programs from scratch using data & customer insights
- Technical CRM skills on platforms like Marketo, Pardot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud to automate lifecycle programs
- Analytical thinker comfortable with measuring campaign performance and finding areas of opportunity using existing data
What Excites Us
- Strong A/B testing and experimentation skills to launch automated campaigns
- Expertise in growth & email marketing best practices for B2B audiences
- Analytics thought partners with experience working on projects like new KPI creation, target setting, or attribution models
- CRM production skills: basic HTML/CSS knowledge and thoughtful QA process
- Strong collaboration skills with teams on Product, PMM, Analytics, Sales & Design/Content teams
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.