- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The Marketing team at Plaid is looking for a detailed oriented marketer to join our Marketing Operations team, supporting and optimizing our processes. In this position, you get to work cross-functionally, partnering with Growth Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Product Marketing, Business Operations, Developer Growth and Sales. You will enable the Marketing organization to scale by executing on key planning and operational activities, supporting all marketing campaigns. You excel at building relationships, are well organized and never let little things drop. If you’re interested in having the opportunity to be part of a growing Marketing team and contributing to Plaid’s company goals, let’s chat.
What Excites You
- Day-to-day administration of our systems including our Marketing Ops tech stack and workflow management tool
- Coordinating and cultivating relationships with our Marketing Ops vendors
- Works with and supports managing our vendor to ensure all campaigns are created and launched precisely and on schedule
- Collaborating with the Marketing team: creating campaign plans, tracking schedules, monitoring the Marketing calendar, and identifying overlaps for campaign launches across channels
- Maintaining documentation for our processes to scale our Marketing Ops function, including gathering input and coordinating review of the documents from key stakeholders
- Proactively identifying opportunities to optimize our processes to scale, enabling better campaign planning experience, and enhancing the Marketing team’s performance
- Responsible for organizing content for and distributing the Marketing Digest
What Excites Us
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Roll up sleeves self-starter and go getter attitude
- Genuine curiosity with the willingness and enthusiasm to learn, dive in and help identify creative solutions
- Strong relationship skills, you are approachable and can build partnerships throughout the company
- Keen interest in technology paired with excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail with strong organization and project management skills
- Knowledge and experience working with Marketo, Salesforce and project management tools are a plus
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.