- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
- Product Management
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The Marketing team at Plaid is looking for a seasoned professional to join our Marketing Program Management team. We are looking for someone who gets excited about solving problems, presenting tradeoffs, and enabling the Marketing team to achieve above and beyond goals. You are well organized, proactively look for areas to provide value, and never let little things drop. You excel at building relationships and are passionate about taking action in order to get things done quickly and efficiently. In this position, you get to work cross-functionally, partnering with Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Business Operations, Developer Growth, Legal and Sales. If you’re interested in having the opportunity to be part of a growing Marketing team and contributing to Plaid’s company goals, let’s chat.
What excites you
- Identifying and communicating risk in projects/programs early so that mitigation steps can be taken. Providing context, impact analysis, and presenting recommendations (being a problem solver)
- Facilitating efficient meetings to ensure information exchange and alignment cross teams
- Driving and ensuring regular, ongoing communication and coordination across functions
- Increasing collaboration and improving visibility into cross-team dependencies
- Prioritizing ruthlessly, identifying critical path activities to ensure progress of initiatives
- Anticipating change, creating contingency plans and ensuring that projects/programs/initiatives are continuously progressing
What excites us
- BA/BS degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- 7+ years experience working with marketing in a cross-functional, collaborative capacity
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast changing environment
- Genuine curiosity with the willingness and enthusiasm to learn, dive in and help identify creative solutions
- Strong relationship skills, you are approachable and can build partnerships throughout the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with strong organization and the ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Experience in FinTech is a plus
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.