- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 28, 2021
- Product Management
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
To further this mission, Plaid is looking for an experienced product marketing leader to drive the go-to-market strategy for all of Plaid’s revenue products - Auth, Balance, Identity, Assets, Investments, Liabilities and Transactions. These products form the foundation for every Plaid integration covering all 5,000+ customers. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled operator, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to drive consensus across product, marketing, and sales teams. Managing a team of individual contributors, this individual will drive planning for the portfolio, synthesize market feedback for product development and risk mitigation, and collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market priorities and goals. The ideal candidate will have a history of building and leading high-performing teams, an understanding of Plaid’s product suite, and a passion for ensuring that Plaid remains a safe and trusted environment for people and businesses.
What Excites You
- Building a team within a high growth organization, including the systems and processes the team will need to be successful
- Managing a large portfolio
- Collaborating with Product, Design, Sales/Growth, Financial Access, and Legal/Policy teams to gather feedback on products and performance
- Helping the next 5,000+ fintechs build on Plaid
What Excites Us
- 15+ years experience working in a product marketing, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- Experience managing and growing high performing teams
- Experience managing and growing large revenue generating products
- Superior skills in consumer insights/analytics, strategy building, and detailed execution
- Can influence and guide a large cross functional team
- A strong communicator, storyteller and presenter who will present to and interact with senior management, both internal and external
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.