- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Product Management
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid is known for our developer experience: we provide modern APIs, simple documentation and the easiest path to building a fintech application through connecting users’ bank accounts. The Developer Experience team focuses on delighting developers using Plaid through the APIs, dev tools, resources and community we create for them. Our goal is to make Plaid the easiest fintech platform to integrate with, and enable more and more people to build fintech apps, easily and efficiently.
We are looking for a product marketing expert with experience bringing widely adopted developer-centric products to market. You will be responsible for launching and enhancing Plaid’s Developer Experience products. This is a unique opportunity to create tremendous impact at the core of both our business and that of our customers. Through close collaboration with the Developer Experience product team, you will surface insights that inform the roadmap and leverage them to build scaled go-to-market campaigns that encourage adoption of those solutions. Additionally, you will partner with the Developer Relations team to build our developer brand and engagement.
What Excited You
- Embedding with our Developer Experience product teams to influence the roadmap for our developer-focused features and products, and helping translate the team’s vision into product experiences that delight our customers
- Helping build the Plaid brand
- Managing product and feature launches, customer engagement and feedback, collateral development, and scaled customer communication
- Collaborating with Product, Design, Sales/Growth, Financial Access, and Support teams to gather feedback on products and performance
What Excites Us
- 6+ years of B2B marketing experience Mid-to-late stage start-up experience
- Proven PMM experience with the ability to partner with and influence product development teams
- Superior skills in insights/analytics, strategy building, and detailed execution
- Can influence and guide a large cross functional team and align them to the common goal
- A strong communicator, storyteller and presenter who will present to and interact with senior management, both internal and external
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.