- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help us launch our newest innovations in the Credit space. As a Product Marketing Manager on our new products team, you will work directly with our head of product, founder-CEO, and cross functional team to achieve product market fit with our early beta customers and eventually launch the product to all customers.
The ideal candidate needs to be highly strategic, have an in-depth understanding of the lending industry, and have a customer mindset. They would need to be able to work across multiple cross functional teams.
What Excites You
- Developing go-to-market strategies and driving launches for new products and features.
- Collaborating with product managers, marketing channels, sales, design, PR and engineering to execute launch plans flawlessly
- Becoming an expert in our products and product roadmap to clearly communicate them to customers and partners
- Managing customer engagement and feedback, collateral development, and scaled customer communication
- Partnering with Product, Design, Sales, Growth, and Support teams to gather feedback on products and performance
What Excites Us
- 10+ years experience working in product marketing
- Experience working in payments
- Experience launching new products
- Highly analytical
- Customer mindset
- Effective communicator
- Strong presentation skills
- Deep understanding of industry trends and customer insights
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.