- Date Posted
- Oct. 28, 2021
- Product Management
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid’s UK & Europe team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience launching and scaling new payments products. We’re looking for a builder to serve as the bridge between our products and the people who use them. You’ll be responsible for product positioning, go-to-market strategy, and customer feedback. Your goal is to build a strong cadence of clear communication with our core constituents and keep them informed and excited about our products.
If you are a self-starter who can wear multiple hats, loves to tackle problems, has a technical background or the desire to build one, and is a fanatic for fintech, this is the role for you! Come help Plaid power the next wave of financial freedom via our open banking platform.
What excites us…
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Mid-to-late stage start-up experience
- Proven PMM experience with the ability to partner with and influence product development teams
- Superior skills in insights/analytics, strategy building, and detailed execution
- Can influence and guide a large cross-functional team and align them to the common goal
- A strong communicator, storyteller and presenter who will present to and interact with senior management, both internal and external
- Understanding of European payments landscape
- Fluency in another language is a plus
What excites you…
- Embedding with our International product teams to influence our payments product roadmap, and helping translate the team’s vision into product experiences that delight our customers
- Managing payments product and feature launches, customer engagement and feedback, collateral development, and scaled customer communication
- Collaborating with Product, Design, Sales/Growth, Financial Access, and Support teams to gather feedback on products and performance
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.