- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Financial Services
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
The Account Management team at Plaid combines deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our customers build and scale amazing applications. We believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years.
Plaid is looking for an Enterprise AM Lead to manage the team in charge of managing and growing Plaid’s customers, including the smallest startups and the largest enterprises. As a member of the Revenue leadership team, you’ll play a key role in defining our Account Management strategy, cultivating relationships with key executive stakeholders across Plaid’s largest customers, and executing on expansion opportunities that drive meaningful revenue growth for the company.
What excites you
- Develop and execute a compelling account management strategy that drives success for Plaid and our customers over the long term
- Drive meaningful revenue growth and opportunities across Plaid’s existing customer base as we continue to scale rapidly
- Grow, develop, and lead a team of world-class account managers
- Become a key customer partner, developing strategic relationships with founders and executives of Plaid’s largest and most strategic customers
- Working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that is different every day
- Delivering world-class results, while continuously challenging yourself and your team to be more ambitious
What excites us
- 8+ years of experience managing and growing a team of top-performing contributors in a Fintech or SaaS environment
- Historical track record of successfully leading and scaling top-performing customer and revenue-focused teams
- Strong people manager, coach, and mentor, who can guide the team in developing consultative account management and sales skills
- Significant experience in pipeline management and successful execution against significant revenue targets involving large and complex customers
- Strong relationship skills, high EQ, and a long term, partnership-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Passion for Plaid’s mission and the inclusive financial ecosystem our customers are building towards
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.