- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Dec. 2, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The mission of the Revenue Enablement team is to maximize employee performance by delivering learning experiences, tools, and processes that enable all Plaid Revenue and Support employees to do their best work, develop their skills, and drive business results. As part of our team, you will play a vital role in creating and fostering a supportive culture where our employees can succeed.
What excites you...
- Define the scope of product enablement and work with key leadership to determine product enablement and comms strategy
- Conduct needs assessments to identify gaps or opportunities, and define the most appropriate solutions at the individual, team and department levels
- Work closely with product, revenue teams, and support to deliver product enablement trainings and programs to maximize employee performance across all revenue and support teams
- Partner closely with product marketing and new product team to provide up-to-date product knowledge and positioning
- Distribute, track, and maintain product enablement assets to ensure the accuracy of materials
- Design and implement metrics to measure program impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utilityExperience partnering with business leaders within complex, global companies to develop business objectives, solve problems, and implement strategies
- What excites us...
- Experience working with a GTM (go-to-market) organization or in a sales enablement role
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, constantly growing and evolving environment
- Track record of looking beyond existing solutions and taking a proactive approach to improving the business and creating opportunities to make internal customer groups more productive
- Exceptional communication skills and a successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems and other related systems and processes
- Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.