- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Financial Services
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
The mission of the Revenue Enablement team is to increase individual, team and organizational performance by delivering learning experiences, tools and processes that enable all Plaid GTM (go-to-market) and Support employees to do their best work, develop their skills and drive business results. As part of our team, you will play a vital role in creating and fostering a supportive culture where our employees can succeed.
What excites us
- Experience partnering with business leaders within complex, global companies to develop business objectives, solve problems, and implement strategies
- Experience working with a GTM (go-to-market) organization or in a sales enablement role
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, constantly growing and evolving environment
- Track record of looking beyond existing solutions and taking a proactive approach to improving the business and creating opportunities to make internal customer groups more productive
- Exceptional communication skills and a successful history of cross-functional collaboration
What excites you
- Partner with the Support and Account Management organizations to design, develop and deliver learning experiences and tools for their teams
- Maximize employee performance by creating programs in the areas of new hire onboarding, product and industry training, people development and leadership, systems and tools, and communications
- Conduct needs assessments to identify gaps or opportunities, and define the most appropriate solutions at the individual, team and department levels
- Build relationships across the business and partner closely with leadership to understand strategic business goals and core competencies for each role, ensuring that appropriate learning solutions are designed and implemented
- Maximize new hire time to productivity through the management of a robust onboarding program for Support and Account Management
- Design and implement metrics to measure training program impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility
- Manage and deliver on custom requests as needed, such as offsite design, individual learning plans, etc.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.