- San Francisco
- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, hire, and develop a world-class sales engineering team to support the revenue targets for the business
- Work in a high-pace, cross-functional environment that is different every day
- Deliver world-class results, while continuously challenging yourself and your team to be more ambitious
- Partner with other leaders in sales, product and engineering to set direction for your team and Plaid as a whole
- Serve as the technical product sponsor with customers throughout the sales cycle Collaborate with Engineering and Product leaders to translate customer feedback into technical requirements and meaningful product insights, weighing in on product features and roadmaps
What Excites Us
- 3+ years of experience building and leading high-performing teams with a proven track record of success in a similar technical customer facing environment.
- 5+ years of pre-sales experience as an individual contributor and 10+ total years of work experience.
- Excitement for recruiting and a thoughtful approach to team planning and development
- Interest in financial services products and a desire to create strategic relationships that help our customers succeed
- Strong communications skills with a confident and proactive approach to client management
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- A background that combines business experience and technical acumen
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly
- Knowledge of web services, APIs, and related standards such as HTTP and REST
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.