- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Software Engineering
We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Link is how millions of users interact with Plaid, and is a critical part of onboarding for some of the most popular apps in the world.
Our team develops features and runs experiments to help our customers and their users accomplish more with Link.
- You will work across the frontend and backend of Plaid Link to design and ship new features at scale.
- You will ideate and validate hypotheses on how best to help more users connect with Link.
- You will directly impact the experience of users across hundreds of most popular fintech apps.
- You will have a direct impact on the bottom line: 1% increase in conversion of Link is at least a 1% improvement in the business.
What excites you
- Building user-facing features end-to-end
- Identifying new product and technical opportunities
- Leading large engineering projects
What excites us
- 4+ years of experience building web applications
- Full-stack product engineering experience
- Nice to have: experience with data analysis or experimentation-driven teams
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.