- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
- Software Engineering
We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Our Data Access team is responsible for connecting millions of bank accounts and billions of transactions to Plaid. The Operations team develops and maintains a resilient framework that enables engineers to build, test, deploy, and monitor all types of data integrations with banks at scale while minimizing the inherent risk of developing against consumer data.
As a member of our Data Access Operations team, you will build scalability oriented features and improvements to the infrastructure of Plaid’s Data Access stack, create platform level changes to improve developer velocity for our bank integrations, build and maintain the operational and monitoring tools required to run our integrations in production, and help form the technical strategy for the team.
Our engineering culture is IC-driven. We favor bottom-up ideation and empowerment of our incredibly talented team. We're guided by our principles including impact, growing together, embracing openness and positivity, inventing tomorrow; we’re looking for leaders who are motivated by those same principles.
What Excites You
- Working on a remote team across multiple time zones
- Building infrastructure, services, and tooling for other engineering teams to succeed
- A high ownership, bottom-up driven team
What Excited Us
- 3+ years of production experience, core fundamentals, and a strong command of at least one language
- Someone who actively considers the fine balance between shipping speed and perfection
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field and a strong track record of building interesting projects
- Impact driven. You understand that building the right tools and systems can impact millions of users.
- Adaptability. Most of our engineers work across the entire stack, touching everything from the front-end, mobile, and our core infrastructure.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.