- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Software Engineering
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to connect with the financial system; supporting millions of requests per day and thousands of bank integrations. Our goal is to give people more control over their finances and unlock financial freedom for everyone.
We’re looking for a software engineer with full-stack (could be backend leaning) experience to join the Bank Transfers team. Our team is responsible for Plaid’s bank transfer APIs and our mission is to reimagine how millions of consumers and fintechs move money in a convenient and secure way.
You will help guide the architectural foundation for new products and explosive growth. You will help build new features on existing products and new products that unlock novel money movement use cases for the entire FinTech Industry. You’ll also work closely with a product manager and designer to understand user needs and create experiences that delight them.
What excites you
- Building products with impact: your work will touch tens of millions of end-users, the best applications in FinTech, and major financial institutions.
- Understanding the infrastructure in the US today where money moves - and reimagining the experience completely.
- Interactive single-page applications, built on modern front-end frameworks like React.
- Working on both the 0 to 1 stage and the 1 to 10 stage of problems
- Surrounding yourself with peers that embody our principles.
What excites us
- 2 to 4 years of versatile, full-stack development experience.
- Working knowledge of popular client-side (JS / React) and server-side technologies (Pyton / GoLang / MySQL).
- Experience working with PMs & designers to optimize experiences for end-users, including running A/B tests and improving conversion rates.
- Aspire to sharpen both backend and frontend development skill sets.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.