- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Software Engineering
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to connect with the financial system; supporting millions of requests per day and thousands of bank integrations. Our goal is to give people more control over their finances and unlock financial freedom for everyone.
The Privacy team helps the millions of people who use Plaid to manage how they share financial data with apps in the Fintech ecosystem. We work on Link and the Plaid Privacy Portal to build best-in-class data privacy experiences.
As a Full-Stack engineer on the team, you will work on privacy products that are central to Plaid’s mission. Your work will be both broad and deep; spanning broadly across Plaid’s data models, focused deeply on user comprehension. You will work collaboratively with Product, Design, Support, Marketing, Legal, and Policy teams to bring privacy features to life.
What excited you
- You’re inspired by our mission to improve data transparency and controls in Fintech.
- You like working broadly. Privacy concerns cut across product and technical domains, and you’re excited to think “big picture” about a consumer’s data profile.
- You enjoy collaborating with Product, Design, Support, Marketing, Legal, and Policy to serve our shared mission.
What excites us
- 2-4 years of production experience, core fundamentals, and a strong command of at least one language
- Product mindset. You understand that building the right tools and systems can impact millions of users.
- Adaptability. Most of our engineers work across the entire stack, touching everything from the front end to our core infrastructure.
- Someone who actively considers the fine balance between shipping speed and perfection.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.