- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
- Software Engineering
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The International Geo Expansion team is responsible for building Plaid’s connectivity with European Open Banking APIs
As an Engineering Manager of the International Geo Expansion team you will work together with your Group EM, Product Manager, a team of excellent engineers and your cross-functional colleagues in Amsterdam, San Francisco, and London to execute on our International Geo Expansion roadmap. You will ensure your team delivers impactful projects, aligned with Plaid’s annual goals and quarterly focus areas. You will grow your team through participation in hiring and personal development of your reports and contribute to the inclusive culture of Plaid’s Amsterdam office.
What Excites You
- Being an early member of a fast growing engineering office in Amsterdam.
- Fostering a collaborative culture that embodies our principles
- Growing product usage by understanding and solving customer and end-user problems
- The opportunity to dive deep into the world of financial systems and payments systems.
- Recruiting and growing an incredible team of engineers who have high expectations around craft, ownership and impact
- Crafting a thoughtful, long-term technical strategy that anticipates future needs
What Excites Us
- Adaptable, creative thinkers who enjoy working collaboratively and love learning new skills.
- 2+ years of engineering management experience with significant experience as a software engineer
- Product sense and understanding of customer needs
- A focus on impact and producing results.
- Passion for fostering functioning and inclusive teams and organizations
- Bonus: experience working on early-stage products.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.