- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid’s products enable thousands of developers to build the next generation of financial services applications. When those developers need help, they turn to the Plaid Support team. Our goal is to help customers quickly and compassionately; keeping their applications running and their end-users happy.
Developer Support Engineers help application developers implement and find success using Plaid products. Most of our time is spent working on customer questions submitted through our ticketing system. We help users overcome technical challenges, investigate errors, and work with our Growth and Engineering teams to reach resolutions. People who do well in this role tend to be empathetic, technically-minded, and enjoy troubleshooting. When we’re not working on tickets, you’ll find us writing documentation, improving our processes, and collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish our Support goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Help developers use our products: To best help our customers you will learn about Plaid integrations, navigating the Plaid Dashboard, client libraries, implementing Link, webhook functionality, and how to handle error codes.
- Investigate bugs: You’ll investigate root cause, scope, and severity of various issues.
- Make it better: We are committed to continuous improvement and leaving things better than we found them. It is not perfection we seek, but valuable, pragmatic improvements to our products, our company, and our craft.
What Excites Us:
- Experience reading and writing code
- Familiarity with modern web services and APIs
- Affinity for SDKs
- Excellent grammar and a friendly communication style
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Caring deeply about the success of developers building on Plaid
- Helping define the future of Fintech!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.