- Riga, LV
- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
Note for Printify roles:
- We support remote work and this role can be held from any country in an EMEA time zone.
- Within the right timezones, employees can work from any country where they have the right to work.
- Printify supports relocation to Latvia or Estonia, provided the candidates meets immigration criteria set by these countries (This also applied to candidates with no right to live and work in any EMEA country)
- Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
Interesting facts about Printify:
- 24th fastest-growing, American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000)
- 15th America’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2020 (Financial Times)
- 281st America’s Best Startup Employer, 2020 (Forbes)
- An awesome team of over 600
We are looking for a responsible and experienced Data Analytics lead to join our efforts in taking over the print-on-demand industry. You will work in an international environment with talented data fellows in a casual atmosphere.
- Functionally lead a team of data analysts embedded in different teams
- Participate in the hiring process to bring the best data analytics talent to Printify
- Guide the data analysis work across a wide area of product areas, including marketing, customer behavior, supply chain, payments, and others
- Performance management and evaluation, regular 1-to-1 meetings to discuss workload and personal development of data analysts
- Drive centralized analytical initiatives across the organization
What you need
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills
- Track record of managing priorities across wide stakeholder groups
- 3+ years of professional experience in data analysis
- 1+ years of experience leading a team of data analysts
- Previous experience in a product company or a marketplace is a plus
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across EMEA time zone
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 600 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world. We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.