- Date Posted
- Oct. 28, 2021
- Business Applications
Note for Printify roles:
- We support remote work and this role can be held from Germany or from any country in an EMEA time zone, where the majority of the team is based.
- Within the right timezones, employees can work from any country where they have the right to work.
- For candidates with no right to live and work in any EMEA country, Printify could provide relocation to Latvia or Estonia, provided the candidate meets immigration criteria set by those countries.
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify: “Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an ecommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform ecommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
On September 9th 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC. Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
Printify is growing and so is our Recruitment team. By joining the recruitment team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth and success of the company. We are on a mission to identify, attract, evaluate and convince the best talents across the world that Printify is the right place for them to thrive. From engineering to product development, from sales to marketing, customer support, HR or Finance, we are at the heart of the company’s journey to achieving its ambitious goal and we are looking for smart, organised, enthusiastic and people driven individuals to join us and build Printify’s future success.
We are looking for an experienced Employer Branding and Talent Engagement manager to establish Printify as the most purpose-driven and attractive place to work for employees and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating the content of Printify recruitment communications channels, activities and initiatives. You will be in charge of managing our talent engagement channels and how we make sure we are optimising our candidate pipelining efforts. Working closely with the HR, Recruitment and marketing teams, you will build and execute the best strategies to promote our remote-friendly employer brand across Europe and support our talent acquisition efforts.
- Manage the Employer Branding team
- Own the company’s strategy on Talent engagement through our career site, job posting strategy, employee referrals campaigns and community engagements
- Develop, execute and evaluate an Employer Branding strategy aligned with company values and recruitment goals
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop compelling employer branding content
- Manage and streamline the end to end hiring process, the candidate experience, and identify and implement efficiencies and process improvements
- Manage content for all existing employer branding communication channels
- Organise and/or identify and participate in events to promote career opportunities at Printify
- Identify branding partnership opportunities within the recruitment markets
- Keep up with market trends, identify relevant messages and collaborate with Communications to drive employer brand visibility in media
- Manage your team to build recruitment advertising campaigns and coordinate third parties and agencies to drive high-quality projects on time
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in Employer Branding or in a Talent Acquisition related role
- Strong track record of building or scaling an Employment Brand in multiple geographies
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Hands on project management skills with strong stakeholder management abilities at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, the ability to craft clear and compelling content and simplify complex messages
- Team management experience
- Experience in event planning, social media management and media relations
- Experience in marketing, advertising and/or internal communications
- Positive, dynamic, hands-on, and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience in a fast growing organization with broad cross-functional responsibilities
- Experience of working with senior executives and ability to make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
What we offer:
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7AM and 11AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within EMEA timezone
- Work from anywhere - our Printify House in Riga, your remote home office, Printify hubs in Tallinn and Kyiv or a co-working hub
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
- A personalised learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being - we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world. We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customisable products, with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB:“With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product, but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures:“Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”