- Riga, LV
- Date Posted
- Dec. 8, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an eCommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform eCommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.
Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
The Merchant Success squad works with medium to large-size customers via 1:1 and 1:many modes of communication with the goal of increasing retention and revenue. You will be part of the team’s tactical initiatives to maximize revenue and optimize the customer experience through articles, newsletters, email campaigns, videos, webinars. We are looking for a talented content writer to research and write content to help our Merchants succeed in their businesses.
- Research internal and external resources to identify exciting and relevant topics and trends to write about
- Write content that is not only engaging but informative and educational to stimulate growth
- Plan and structure content in their desired formats for webinars, sharable files, videos, ebooks, infographics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams, e.g., a Merchant Success team, Sales, Marketing, to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both the company and our customers.
What you need
- 2+ years of content writing experience either in-house or as a freelancer
- Excellent American English writing and proofreading skills
- Experience in email copywriting and tools
- Ability to create content in various formats for webinars, emails, videos, ebooks, infographics, etc.
- Ability to create content that’s easy to understand for complete beginners and non-native English speakers
- Ability to write content that balances readability, actionable tips, and SEO practices
- Preferred experience in writing content about E-commerce and digital marketing
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
What we offer
- Stock options, so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within the EMEA timezone
- Work from anywhere – our Printify House in Riga, your remote home office, Printify hubs in Tallinn and Kyiv, or a co-working hub
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online. A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being – we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world. We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.