- Riga, LV
- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify: “Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an ecommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform ecommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
On September 9th 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC. Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
Right now, we are looking for a talented content writer to research and write content, that will help our Merchants succeed in their businesses.
- Create written content that will drive leads, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include newsletters, blog posts, guides, landing pages, ebooks, infographics, etc.).
- Research internal and external resources to identify interesting and relevant topics and trends to write about.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. product marketing, sales) to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both the company and our audience.
What you need
- 2+ years of content writing experience either in-house or as a freelancer.
- Excellent American English writing and proofreading skills
- Experience writing content that is not only engaging but informative and factually correct
- Experience in working with briefs
- Ability to create content that’s easy to understand for complete beginners and non-native English speakers
- Ability to write content that balances readability, actionable tips, and SEO practices.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
What we offer
- Being part of a friendly, inclusive and global team
- Career development opportunities and access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Start your workday anywhere between 7AM and 11AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Work from anywhere - our Printify House in Riga, your remote home office, Printify hubs in Tallinn and Kyiv or a co-working hub
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within EMEA timezone
- Work-from-anywhere friendly events for Printifyers to relax, get together and have fun!
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world. We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.