- Riga, LV
- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
- “Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an e-commerce business with as little investment and risk as possible.
- Our vision is to transform e-commerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC. Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
The Photoshoot Coordinator role
We’re looking for a passionate and creative Photoshoot Coordinator to join our growing Product team. As a Photoshoot Coordinator, you will play a key role in planning local and international photoshoots, working alongside the photographer to set up each photoshoot and keep the process running efficiently. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential to succeed in this role.
Printify’s product team owns a portfolio of products ranging from merchant and print provider facing to internal technical support. We use the best product management practices to deliver products that customers love. We can proudly say that we are a highly data-driven, customer-centric product organization.
What we offer
- Coordinate both local and international photoshoots
- Book photographers, photo assistants, stylists, and models
- Scout possible photoshoot locations and venues
- Coordinate schedules to meet deadlines
- Work with the team to source product samples for photoshoots
- Communicate Printify visual guidelines to external photographers and stylists
- Work with Legal and HR Ops team to prepare contracts and releases
- Work with Accounting team to fulfill payments
- Organize and upload external photoshoot files to the internal storage system
- Maintain photoshoot documentation
- Track and ensure staying within all photoshoot budgets
- 2 years of experience working as Photoshoot Coordinator or a similar role related to photoshoots
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Lightroom and Mac OS
- Experience with product and lifestyle photography
- Being part of a friendly, inclusive, and global team
- Career development opportunities and access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being - we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract; You can work out at our in-house gym
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friendsI
- Nternational relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga
- Work-from-anywhere friendly events for Printifyers to relax, get together and have fun!