- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Productboard helps product managers understand what customers need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. We’re the first customer-centric product management platform to meet the needs of today’s product organizations.
About the Role:
Productboard’s Business Value Analyst will create and deliver insights that transform our relationships with our customers.
This is a customer facing analyst role. We want to help our customers see the value of productboard. Today, they lack context on the data we share with them. We have a massive opportunity to give our customers visibility in how their product teams are operating. You are here to help us tell that story to our customers.
The successful candidate have proven expertise in:
- Deep quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills, with proven business insight and storytelling.
- Willingness to operate under ambiguity and create the structure for a new, undefined role
- Creating analytical models from 0 to 1
- Building frameworks for maturity
- Creating benchmarking and reporting based on our customer and operational data in productboard
- Partner with sales management, sales engineering, customer success and other pre and post-sales functions to grow the amount of value related activity in our business
- Comfortable working with high volumes of raw data
- Your work should turn into thought leadership for productboard. Ideally, insights captured across customer engagements become valuable for the product community.
- Customer Stories – Value Engineering becomes the Encyclopedia of customer use cases and success stories in order to ease customer nervousness and advise best practice.
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst, preferably in a customer facing role.
- Business intelligence experience is a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and solve complex problems
- You are interested in organizational theory and change management issues, and understand the characteristics and challenges of a Product organization
- You adopt an analytical approach to frame the problems, and are proactive in inventing and studying potential solutions
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.