- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Join our growing Analytics team in Productboard and help us create and drive a data-first culture across the whole company. We strive to understand what drives our customers and what makes the most impact on our product. We still need to learn a lot about their engagement within the app, about their interactions with various features, and about the impact our initiatives have on their behaviour.
On a typical day, you will …
- In Productboard, we have a lot of data for you to sift through, search for hidden insights and their business implications. We want you to deeply understand what’s going on in our product and propose solutions to any inefficiencies you find
- Your daily bread will be 1. Analyze, 2. Tell us the Story (what happened, why it happened, what caused the numbers) and 3. Recommend (what should we do to improve)
- Develop and maintain SaaS metrics and dashboards in Looker for Productboard’s Product teams, in addition to ad hoc analysis to help drive strategic business decisions.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer journey phases and key business metrics
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities, identify the hypothesis and design & execute experiments
- Inform future experimentation design and roadmaps by performing exploratory analysis to understand user engagement behaviour and derive insights
- Identify key trends and build executive-facing dashboards to track the progress of acquisition, monetization, and engagement trends.
- Extract meaningful insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behaviour data sets
- Translate complex concepts into implications for the business via excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelors’ or above in quantitative field: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business partners with minimal direction
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with front end web analytical tool like Mixpanel or Amplitude (Alternatively: Google Analytics, Coremetrics, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools (extra points for hands-on experience with Looker)
- Proficiency in programming/scripting like R or Python is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You can look forward to the following benefits:
MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Flexible working hours and home office
Productboard Toastmasters Club
- Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
- Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change