- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Productboard is looking for our first sales operation team member in EMEA. The EMEA team is growing quickly and they need a star player who can support the growing team in all things operations.
- You will be a trusted adviser and business partner to sales leadership as well as an invaluable resource to the entire team.
- On a typical week, you might
- Help put together presentations for sales all-hands and weekly business reviews meetings
- Manage multiple projects at once, often with stakeholders in various business units and geographies
- Be the point of contact for product, engineering, and data teams located in our Prague office
- Champion data acquisition strategy and territory design for the EMEA region
- Manage a forecast process for the region and run forecast meetings with sales managers
- Work with sales leadership and finance on compensation strategies, commission plans, and payout calculations.
- Create reports and dashboards as needed, perform ad-hoc data analysis
- Administer existing applications, work on troubleshooting, improving, and optimizing systems and processes.
- Help end-users with their questions, support requests, and problems. Assist them with the deals and contract approvals, manage the deal approval process.
- Work closely with the rest of the revenue operations team to ensure consistent processes and messaging across geographies
- You’re a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- You love problem-solving and can proactively identify, plan and resolve solutions to complex business problems
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience in sales or revenue operations or related fields
- You have experience with SaaS, B2B, and technical sales business models, preferably at high-growth companies.
- You have expert knowledge of Microsoft excel, salesforce administration
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
Productboard Toastmasters Club
- Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
- Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.