- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
At Productboard, we believe that the key to success is empowering our people to realise their full potential. To achieve this, we’re looking for a Senior HRBP to partner with our function and support our growing teams in Ireland, the UK & remote teams .
If you are an experienced HRBP who is passionate about creating meaningful experiences at work, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
On a typical day, you will…
- Help us scale the company while maintaining our core values.
- Act as a coach, partner, and confidant to our managers and leaders.
- Advocate for and serve as a resource for Productboard employees.
- Help create a work environment where Productboarders of all backgrounds can thrive.
- Partner with the senior leadership to develop programs that boost engagement levels.
- Analyze people data and trends to inform decisions on strategy and programs.
- Help align our organizational strategy with our people strategy.
- Own strategy and engagement of remote teams.
- In addition to bringing a wealth of experience and expertise to our People Ops team, we’re looking for someone who is ...
- Able to build strong relationships with leaders and provide deep insights, helping them to see around corners
- Wants to partner with other HRBPs & global People Ops team to work effectively on global projects and support the team in achieving high-quality results
- Able to connect the dots between where we’re going and how we need to get there
- A natural collaborator who works with leaders to create the best possible teams and organizational structures
- A strategic thinker whose decisions are informed by data, experience, and the company’s core values
- A mentor and coach who loves building and developing high-impact teams
- At least 5-7 years’ experience as an HR business partner, preferably in both fast-growing tech companies and more established organizations
- Experience influencing senior leaders to help drive their people strategy and increase business results
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- A proven ability to design clear processes
- A detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to partner and influence across diverse groups and experience levels
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Flexible working hours and home office
Productboard Toastmasters Club
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.