- Date Posted
- Sep. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
Productboard is growing and so is our People team! We are searching for a passionate, and empathetic People Operations Generalist to join our team. In this role, you’ll help build, refine, and enable best-in-class People Operations as we scale the company globally. You’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives spanning our employee experience. We’re looking for a decisive problem solver with a “get it done” attitude who will thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment. You’ll help support our teams and systems in Ireland and the UK. This role will report to our HRBP, and will be part of a team that is committed to creating meaningful experiences for everyone at Productboard.
On a typical day, you will…
- Ensure a best-in-class employee experience that demonstrates Productboard’s culture and commitment to excellence. Serve as our local culture champion by planning experiences that connect and engage our local Dublin Productboarders
- Be our systems expert. Update and manage our HR systems for Ireland & UK.
- Ensure a stellar on-boarding experience for our new hires in Ireland & UK. From sending out welcome emails, to coordinating training sessions, you’ll be the point person for all new hires. Coordinating employees receiving their technical equipment, access to local co-working offices, and new hire swag bundles.
- Build an amazing Productboard employer brand.
- Help all of our people with their HR related questions.
- Maintain compliance with employment laws in Ireland & UK.
- Manage payroll inputs and cooperate with the finance team.
- Review background screens for all new hires and maintain compliance with company policies.
- Handle employees off-boarding.
- Participate in other team projects and company initiatives as need be.
- 3+ years of experience in HR (ideally HR generalist role)
- Knowledge of employment laws within the Ireland and/or UK
- Understanding best practices and current state regulations
- Sound judgment, dynamic problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to move quickly with the information at hand
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Flexible working hours and home office
Productboard Toastmasters Club
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.