- Date Posted
- Jun. 23, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi there! Thank you for stumbling upon this job description. If you’re in love with recruitment as much as we are, we might be looking exactly for you to join our People Ops team here at Productboard.
Our Engineering team (currently 1/3 of the whole company) is growing a lot. And in order to do so in the pace and quality that we want, we need more awesome recruiters on board as well! We’re looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter who shares our philosophy that recruiting top quality talent requires an innovative, out-of-the-box approach and world-class service. We are looking for someone who understands all aspects of the business and can take on any Engineering role that could come along.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to support and develop our recruiting strategies that attract top talent to the company
- Use your creative side to come up with ingenious ways of getting candidates’ attention
- Successfully manage full life-cycle recruiting for a portfolio of requisitions
- Build solid pipelines by fostering long-term relationships with candidates
- Provide an ultimately awesome experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Guide hiring managers through critical steps in the talent acquisition process
- Partner with various members of people operations team to ensure a great candidate-to-new-hire experience
- You enjoy finding the best talent on the market and making them excited to join our amazing team
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you settle for nothing less than excellent
- Attention to detail is your middle name, and quality your last
- You have the patience of a tortoise but move at the speed of a hare
- You have a client service mindset that takes ownership of candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Proven track record of successful hiring of top talent in a technology environment
- Preferably you have hired a variety of roles across business units, with an emphasis on Engineering roles
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers
- Experienced with the full recruiting life-cycle including candidate management and a proven track record of closing candidates
- Fluency with applicant tracking systems (we use Greenhouse) and other TA tools
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Flexible working hours and home office
Productboard Toastmasters Club
- Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
- Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.