- Date Posted
- Nov. 28, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Welcome to the age of discovery! Productboard is building a customer-centric product management platform, and we want you to help us open it up!
We are building Productboard’s API platform to provide the fundamental building blocks for integrating with Productboard, supporting new use cases and workflows. We envision the future where product managers seamlessly connect with their ecosystems of tools and build products that matter with ease.
Our Scale tribe is looking for a Product Lead - Platform & Ecosystem to help us shape the platform strategy, build the API platform, and change the way we deliver value to thousands of companies around the world.
Join a top global product management network and work closely with product managers from companies like UiPath, Zendesk, and Avast. Get insights from our customers, understand their problems and challenges, and develop new solutions that will help them make better products.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will ...
- Lead our API platform team, working closely with engineers on developing our open platform
- Manage our API roadmap and make tough prioritization decisions - think big, but also enable quick solutions
- Engage with external developers, partners, and customers to learn about new use cases and opportunities
- Evangelize our platform vision so that our organization is aligned and has all the context for what we are building
- Collaborate across teams to ensure all product teams are able to contribute to our platform strategy
- Get user feedback and love
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Engineering background
- Master of the product development process
- Deep empathy with developers and their needs
- Strong communication skills, clear verbal and written communication
Bonus points for:
- Experience working on a complex platform product, developer products, APIs, etc.
- B2B SaaS experience
You can look forward to the following benefits:
MacBook + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
- Flexible working hours and home office
Productboard Toastmasters Club
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 5,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.