- Date Posted
- Oct. 29, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Productboard is building a customer-centric product management platform designed to excel at digital companies, from early-stage startups to established enterprises. Our Scale tribe is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us make Productboard even better for large product organizations.
You will lead a brand new team in the collaboration area of our Scale tribe, focusing on the needs and jobs of upmarket product organizations. Your work will be instrumental in making sure that all core PM workflows (from listening to customers, prioritizing the most impactful things to build next, building roadmaps, aligning with stakeholders, and beyond) scale beyond a single product team setup. On top of that, you will also discover what specific use cases product managers in Enterprise care about and prioritize solving them (e.g. advanced permissions).
As a Senior Product Manager in Scale, you’ll work closely with the tribe leadership (product, engineering, design) on defining the team’s strategy and you’ll be responsible for executing it.
On a typical day, you will ...
- Work within our new product team in the Scale tribe, collaborating closely with product designers and engineers to create solutions that are remarkably easy to use while solving complex problems
- Discover how can we best support product managers in large product organizations
- Talk to customers on a weekly basis, learning about their needs and pain points
- Interact with other product teams in the Scale tribe (and the rest of our broader product team) to identify cross-cutting opportunities
- Collaborate with product marketing on setting the go-to-market strategy
- Get user feedback and love
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- Team spirit and great communication skills; you know how to align both with your product team and stakeholders
- Excellent at working with product designers and engineers
- You either worked at an enterprise-level organization, built products for the enterprise, or have a deep understanding of how such an organization works
- Experience evaluating product metrics and goals
- Experience shipping complex user-facing products
Bonus points for:
- Experience with enterprise customers
- Experience with B2B SaaS products
- Good knowledge of product analytics
You can look forward to the following benefits:
MacBook + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
- Flexible working hours and home office
Productboard Toastmasters Club
- Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
- Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.