- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
As the Community Specialist you will help drive continued engagement with our global Product Makers community. You’ll work closely with the Community Lead & Product Evangelist and other stakeholders to help us continue to scale our Product Makers community. You will:
Take an active role in onboarding new Product Makers that join the community
- Answer questions, driving ongoing conversations
- Take appropriate actions to keep the community functioning smoothly (moving topics, editing posts, acting on inappropriate content, assigning tags, and helping with day-to-day community management
- Respond to requests and product feedback and share actively with our product team
- Contribute to our content strategy including recurring conversations
- Ensure our Code of Conduct and community guidelines are followed
- Contribute to our social media presence -- engaging an external audience to contribute to community conversations and help drive new community signups
- Help with continuous improvement of our day-to-day community operations and help maintain internal documentation and practices
- Support data analysis and drive ongoing improvements to the community
- Support ongoing in-person community events and activities
- Work with Community Lead & Product Evangelist to further community strategy and outcomes
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Curiosity and an ability to understand people, their needs, issues, and problems, and proactively identify options and/or solutions and loves helping others
- Strong organizational and operational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to establish and build relationships with members of the community
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a self-directed
- Deep empathy for people and a demonstrated desire to help
Education and/or experience
1-2 years of experience working in community, marketing, social media or customer-facing roles such as customer success or support
- Experience working with community tools and multiple software applications to achieve outcomes
- Prior experience in a product-related role is an asset
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.