- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We are searching for a talented and motivated demand generation event coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events. You will be responsible for every part of event preparations, such as choosing venues (virtual or in person), rallying sales to support and identify ideal prospects, ensuring all details meet Productboard brand standards and evaluating success afterward.
As the event coordinator, you should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our client’s tailored requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years’ experience as an event coordinator.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or public relations is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.