- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Are you fascinated by the power of technology? Do your marketing senses tingle at the prospect of getting the chance to define a brand from the ground up, in an emerging new category? Then let’s talk about Productboard.
As thought and product leaders, we’re looking for an experienced Director of Marketing who’ll help us empower product managers across businesses worldwide, define our offering, and make our presence known. As our first ever Marketing Director in Europe, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of initiatives that will help define and shape both our brand and the awareness of the exciting new category of product management.
Being a product manager is a complex, interdisciplinary role that requires collaboration between contributors, customers, users, and partners and needs strong project management skills. And, due to our increasingly connected way of living, it’s a role that has evolved significantly in recent years.
Productboard exists to anticipate and meet the needs of PM’s across all of their evolving responsibilities, systematically – from defining roadmaps, to overseeing ‘go-to-market’ execution and steering engineering and business strategy, as they move through the product development process. Our USP? Customers can do it all from one easy-to-use platform that saves them time and manual effort, while encouraging smart decision making, transparency, and cross-company collaboration, even as they scale. Now help us share that with the world, so we can get everyone making customer-friendly products that truly matter, based on collaboration and excellent craftsmanship!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
On a typical day, you will…
- Focus on the demand generation
- Create and run marketing campaigns, ads, landing pages as well as organize events to generate new leads
- Focus on the SEO, SEM and website optimization for a diverse EMEA market
- Help with the localization of the materials and messaging (both in terms of the languages, content and overall approach)
- Build marketing nurturing programs
- Building our EMEA customer testimonial stack / References / Stories / Brands
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- Review site management - G2/Capterra etc increase PB position and visibility
- A customer focused attitude
- Strong experience with developing, maintaining and executing demand generation plans aligned with business goals
- Experience across all horizontal segments
- Experience with Data acquisition, SEO/SEM/Website optimisation, landing page build
- Experience with event management
- Experience and network with third party agencies across regions
- Broad understanding of local data rules and risk mitigation
- Industry specific outreach material
- Experience with building brand awareness, including positioning
- Skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Experience in a startup environment is a big plus
- Hands on experience with setting up a marketing strategy and overall org for a new company market
- Strategy oriented as well as hands on
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
Productboard Toastmasters Club
- Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
- Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.