- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Productboard is looking for a talented Marketer to join our growing marketing organization. In this role, your goal is to drive growth and increase market awareness for Productboard in order to generate new pipeline, you will achieve this by designing and executing messaging, content and events with partners that enhance our brand position and drive results.
Productboard is on a journey to establish a new category and become the clear market leader. Our platform capabilities and growing ecosystem are critical components to our future path. Our product team has launched a number of native integrations and is actively investing in APIs to catalyze the ecosystem. This role is critical to our platform strategy.
You will develop a deep understanding of our target audience, motivators, pain points, and personalities and use that to define and execute the marketing strategy to deeply connect with our target audience i.e. Product organizations.
This is a brand new role that blends skill sets across product marketing, partner marketing and business development. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and data-oriented senior partner marketing manager to lead our partner solutions GTM initiatives. Together with partners like Atlassian, Slack, Microsoft, Zendesk, and a rich ecosystem of point solutions, Productboard is helping product teams to ship products that matter and have a greater business impact. We need a Senior Partner Marketer to develop joint GTM plans and drive growth in our mutual businesses. You’ll define the scope and specifics of the marketing partnership, educate both organizations on the value of the partnership and the specifics of the joint offering, and execute external go-to-market activities. This will be a critical role for Productboard’s future growth with strong, executive-level visibility.
This position will report to the Head of Business Development.
- The Role - How You Will Make an Impact
- Develop an overall strategy to leverage our native integrations to drive acquisition and adoption through marketing campaigns and improved sales enablement.
- Improve our presence in the strategic marketplaces, as well as drive experimentation in and around the broader ecosystems to increase volume from those channels and our overall market share in the ecosystem.
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing, Growth, Demand Gen, Sales & Success to identify new opportunities for experiments, and develop compelling content ranging from trial experience to customer stories featuring partners and innovative campaigns that reinforce Productboard’s leading brand as a product management system of record.
- Work with established partners to craft new approaches to building pipeline, enhance our platform narrative and drive new sales opportunities.
- Continue to enhance strong relationships with established partners to understand their strategic priorities and identify marketing opportunities that might emerge as part of their go-to-market strategy and initiatives.
- Develop joint GTM plans with partners and the Business Development team that highlight campaigns and track KPI results.
- Work with Technology Partners and Product Marketing to articulate joint narratives and create compelling collateral (decks, datasheets, case studies, etc.) for our sellers and partners to take to market directly and through co-branded marketing programs
- You’ll be a great addition to the team if you …
- Have worked in a high growth, fast-paced SaaS company for 3-5 years, especially working with Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Growth or Business Development teams
- Have a deep intellectual curiosity and love solving problems.
- Strong communication skills and adept at multiple communication mediums (e.g. verbal, writing and presenting)
- Passion for collaboration with a broad set of cross-functional teammates (aka “a strong team player”) and an ability to drive results from a cross-functional team via influence
- Well versed in incorporating data to communicate a narrative.
- Prior experience working with (or inside of) a marketplace program at a leading SaaS player is an added bonus
- Competitive compensation, Stock options, Company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and on-going learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
- Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own headspace membership
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.