- North America
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
At Productboard, we believe in making products that matter – products that not only solve real-world problems but also delight the user. To help us with this mission, we’re looking for a talented Sr. Brand & Communications Designer to join our fast-growing team.
We believe that even B2B brands and products should be lovable. And that’s exactly where you come in. You will be in charge of our brand’s unique narrative and visual identity. You will own the creative expression across various channels and surface areas, acting as the glue between marketing and product design to deliver a coherent brand identity.
Let’s create products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will …
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful design experiences that push Productboard’s brand forward in innovative and unique ways
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders across Design, Marketing, Sales, Product, and People teams, taking projects from concept to completion
- Actively seek out and solicit feedback to continually improve the Productboard brand and raise the quality and craftsmanship of our output
- Design consistent experiences across all of our touch points: websites, digital campaigns, educational content, emails, illustrations, presentations, video/animation, events, and more
- Act as a brand ambassador and style champion, working proactively to improve and maintain Productboard’s brand design system, and oversee consistency across all communication channels
- Research to find fresh inspiration with an eye on emerging design trends and industry developments
- We’re looking for a passionate craftsperson, a creative thinker and maker.
- Solid experience with graphic, motion, brand and information design.
- A stunning portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions
- Strong visual communication skills and refined aesthetic taste – you’ve mastered typography, composition, layout, color theory, and can drive the art direction
- Working knowledge of brand identity application and management across all of Productboards touchpoints
- Commitment to top quality - you sweat the details and continuously iterate
- Ability to thoughtfully communicate your designs and receive feedback gracefully
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills, including explaining your design process and decisions
- A passion for storytelling. Communicating complex concepts elegantly and simply
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to manage the work backlog, plan, estimate, prioritize and execute efficiently
Bonus points for:
- 3D modeling
- Photo and video editing
- Data visualization
- Experience with web development technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.