- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
Who are we looking for!
As the Senior Manager / Director, Demand Generation, you will work closely with the sales organization to create and execute a go-to-market strategy focused on building pipeline and driving revenue. You will partner with cross-functional teams to design integrated campaigns that generate leads and move them through the funnel. While overseeing the performance of all segments, your focus will be on building and scaling Productboard’s upmarket motion. You will combine both inbound and outbound tactics to reach your target personas and drive demand. You will have a strong analytical orientation to measure ROI and ensure successful execution of the plan.
This position reports into the Head of Demand Generation.
If you have a keen eye for strategy, execution and are excited to drive demand generation efforts with a can-do attitude at a fast growing start-up, we’d love to hear from you!
How you will impact our business:
- Define, plan, and coordinate the execution of integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, and pipeline
- Partner with and tightly integrate with regional sales and sales development teams in their achievement of top line revenue goals
- Create a differentiated strategy for segmented demand generation, building and scaling the people and processes to support each segment
- Focus on the upmarket motion to target the right accounts and create a repeatable, scalable demand gen engine
- Ensure lead generation/pipeline/opportunity creation targets are forecasted, measured, and followed through
- Lead a marketing budget with an eye on investing in great ideas that produce results
- Provide input into assets needed for the different stages of the buyer’s journey and work with product/content marketers to develop them
- Create a cadence of regular reporting with strong analytical focus to track performance and measure Return on Investment, and adjust as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional go-to-market teams to execute integrated programs
This is how we dream about you
- At least 6+ years of technology marketing experience with specific focus on demand generation
- Experience generating demand for Enterprise SaaS platforms and offerings; B2B industry preferred
- Track record in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics like ABM, virtual / live events, webinars, email, etc.
- Understanding of how to effectively segment and target audiences
- Familiarity with technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing campaigns to move prospects through every step of the journey
- Proficiency in building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce; Looker is a plus
- Possess a strong work ethic and be able to make strong contributions independently while also leading team efforts
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
You possess the following competencies
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible
- Proven creativity in bringing to life new and unique experiences for an emerging brand and broader category
- Results-driven and focused on ROI and learnings
- Driven, motivated by results and contribution to pipeline/revenue
- Modern marketer who is knowledgeable and experienced at using a mix of tactics to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time
- Expert at developing and executing an enterprise marketing plan across a diverse sales team
- Fluent in funnel metrics, analysis, and the ability to glean insights from reporting
- Clear ability to understand and communicate products and business line value differentiators
- Exceptional communication skills (both written/verbal), influencing skills, and project management skills
- Thrive in dynamic, fast paced, high performance environments
- Customer-obsessed and passionate about creating amazing experiences that make a lasting impact on customers and future users
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, and Wordpress are a plus
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.