- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Business Applications
Productboard is building our first team to focus on account growth and expansion. As one of the early hires on the Account Management team, you’ll be the primary point of contact for our high-potential customers after they complete their initial sales & customer onboarding journey. You’ll partner with companies of all sizes to understand their product priorities and development philosophy with the goal of growing our relationships with existing customers. To achieve this goal, you’ll develop relationships across the entire Product Management teams (and beyond) to share a vision for what full adoption of Productboard will mean to the success of your customer’s product strategy. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our sales & leadership teams to help define Productboard’s account management strategy and team culture as we grow.
On a typical day, you will …
- Build trust and relationships with a portfolio of Productboard customers. Understand their Product priorities and current use of Productboard to identify new use cases and expand our existing relationships
- Work closely with the Sales & Customer Success teams to develop account plans, relationship maps, and use cases that will contribute to winning sales opportunities
- Develop subject matter expertise on product management methodologies to consult prospects on the value Productboard will provide to them
- Proactively analyze Productboard adoption data to uncover growth opportunities across your portfolio of accounts. Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving customer engagement and product adoption
- Develop new enablement materials to help your customers get the most out of Productboard and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure we’re factoring customer feedback in ongoing product development
- Negotiate and close account expansions & drive adoption of higher tier Productboard plans
- Achieve quarterly expansion & upsell targets
- 5+ years of experience in customer success or sales account management
- Track record of consistent over-achievement against targets
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity as we build the team
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
Productboard Toastmasters Club
- Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
- Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 5,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.