- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 5, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re looking for an ambitious salesperson who is hungry for a challenge and growth.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll help us maximize revenues and develop enterprise sales in the US. You’ll partner with companies of all sizes to understand their product priorities and development philosophy, introducing them to the concept of Product Excellence. And you’ll work closely with our leadership team to help define everything from sales strategy to team culture.
- Are you passionate about closing deals? Want the opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing startup? Then we’d love to hear from you.
- Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will …
- Building pipeline of net new and expansion opportunities
- Drive revenue and own the full cycle sales process including prospecting new leads, navigating the C-suite and business line owners, negotiating contracts, and closing new and renewal business with customers
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Establish strong rapport with key stakeholders involved in the evaluation process
- Educate and convey the relevant and unique benefits of Productboard
- Provide captivating product demonstrations and guidance on industry best practices
- Manage inbound lead pipeline and contract negotiation process through close.
- Contribute to “tribal knowledge” in regard to learnings, best practices, and positioning
- Exceed monthly revenue targets
- 7+ years of experience in a closing role
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology
- Previous history of consistent overachievement against targets
- Ability to manage both high-velocity and inside sales cycles in tandem
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 5,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.