- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Productboard is looking for a sales operation team member in North America. The Sales team is growing quickly and they need a star player who can support the growing team in day-to-day requests. We are looking for a highly motivated, data-driven, creative problem solver to join our growing team. This role will report to the Manager of Sales Operations and will be vital in the success of the revenue organization and the company as a whole.
You will be a trusted adviser to the greater sales operations team as well as an invaluable business partner and resource to the entire Sales Team. This is a highly visible position that requires interaction with senior executives, staff members across sales, marketing, product management, finance, support, legal, and professional services.
- On a typical week, you might
- Help the Sales team with their questions, support requests, and problems related but not limited to lead routing, account ownership, duplicate records, and sales credit requests.
- Assist the Sales Team with the deals and contract approvals, manage the deal approval process and ensuring data in SFDC is reflective of signed contracts; work with deal support teams (e.g. Legal, Revenue Recognition, Finance, etc.) to address complex pricing/commercial terms and provide options to enable sales to address and overcome customer objections while maximizing revenue/bookings
- Function as a sales advocate to liaise with Legal, Finance, and Security business partners to address/resolve sales impediments
- Provision and de-provision employees as they come and go from Productboard, or support their transition from one role in the organization to another
- Administer existing applications, work on troubleshooting, improving, and optimizing systems and processes
- Manage multiple requests at once, often with stakeholders in various business units and geographies
- Create reports and dashboards as needed, perform ad-hoc data analysis within Salesforce or our other various sales tools/platforms
- Support tactical requests that arise from strategic initiatives
- Work closely with the rest of the revenue operations team to ensure consistent processes and messaging across geographies
- Drive operational efficiency with continuous focus on data quality and process improvement
- Create and deliver tool and process training to the end-users and be a go-to subject matter expert on our various tools for the sales/revenue organization
- You’re a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- You love problem-solving and can proactively identify, plan and resolve complex business problems
- You have 2-4 years of previous sales/revenue operations, deal desk, consulting, financial analysis, legal, and/or pricing background.
- You have experience with SaaS, B2B, and technical sales business models, preferably at high-growth companies
- You have expert knowledge of excel and ability to work with large, complex datasets
- You have expert knowledge of SDFC admin functions
- You enjoy handling multiple tasks
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and internal departments
Nice to Have Experience:
- Outreach.io, ZoomInfo/Discover Org, Clearbit, Gong.io, LeanData, Clari, LeadIQ, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Project management experience is a plus
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.