- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
As the SDR Manager in Prague, you will be a key member of our sales management team, and it will be your responsibility to adhere to Productboard’s business development strategy and SDR team culture. This role reports into the Head of Global Sales Development (Hello! Mike Liranzo here. I’m writing this job description. Nice to meet you! ) and is a critical role as we are quickly growing and scaling our sales team. You are responsible for the health of our sales pipeline and goal setting for your team. We receive a high volume of inbound leads, so you will manage our inbound process and help to continue to grow and refine our outbound sales motions. You will lead recruiting, training, and developing our SDRs in their sales careers to become our future AE team, while also developing multiple career trajectories within the company. Our SDR Manager will also be responsible for continuing to build cross-functional relationships with leadership, marketing, demandGen, and sales.
On a typical day, you will...
- Build and lead a fast growing team of SDRs
- Help identify, hire, and coach top SDR talent
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual metrics (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Work with management to help define our pipeline strategy and processes to improve productivity and scale growth of team
- Work across our sales & marketing teams to identify target sectors, accounts, messaging, and deliver on our event strategy
- Assist in training and sales enablement materials
- 1+ years of sales management experience in a high-tech startup environment
- 3+ years of quota carrying B2B enterprise software sales experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding against quota and other key metrics
- Strong experience working with modern sales technology (Salesforce, Outreach, Chorus, Intercom, etc.)
- An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working with all department leaders
- Knowledge of SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models
- Experience leading a global team of sales development reps in consistently meeting goals
- Demonstrated track record of effectively hiring and motivating team members
- Ability to work in a dynamic, startup environment
- Must be located in the Czech Republic or close access to the Prague office
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Flexible working hours and home office
Productboard Toastmasters Club
- Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
- Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-driven product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.