- Vancouver, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you’ll produce innovative, industry-leading web experiences while meeting the business goals for our website. You’ll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by helping drive demand and engagement while increasing Productboard’s brand awareness.
On a typical day, you will …
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and design teams to create a compelling website user experience
- Maintain, optimize, and iterate our Wordpress website at www.productboard.com
- Build new marketing landing pages and microsites following brand-guidelines
- Build simple, dynamic functionality, e.g. sign-up forms for webinars
- Build small tools and free apps that we will be use for marketing purposes
- Manage A/B testing, implement tracking and localization, and maintain marketing integrations
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years experience with Wordpress
- Basic knowledge of PHP to implement features for the website
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS to be able to code beautiful designs
- Bonus - Experience with our favorite approaches and frameworks preferred (TypeScript, React, Continuous and Progressive Delivery with Feature Flags)
- Experience working on websites targeted at a global audience
- A collaborative approach to working with the broader team, ensuring the best possible solution gets implemented
- Attention to detail and passion for creating beautiful, delightful websites
- The drive to continuously improve and develop yourself professionally
You can look forward to the following benefits:
Competitive compensation, stock options
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.