- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Productboard is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, individual to join our team as a Customer Success Coach responsible for onboarding and enabling our large portfolio of SMB customers. This role will act as an advisor for our SMB cohort of customers, and will have a variety of customer facing engagements to help our customers hurdle the challenges preventing them from getting maximum value from Productboard. S/he will be able to think strategically and execute tactically. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading customer interactions, detail oriented, articulate and credible with the ability to listen effectively and provide clear advice.
As part of the Customer Experience team, the Customer Success Coach requires proven customer facing skills within a SaaS Customer Success, Training or Support team. This individual will work closely with our Customer Success Education function to design and lead 1:1 and group user training clinics to make a direct impact on achieving productboard’s customer activation and retention targets. To this end, the candidate must be an excellent communicator.
On a typical day, you will...
- You will coach and onboard productboard’s SMB customers to ensure they understand how best to use Productboard effectively to meet their goals.
- You will undertake customer discovery to unearth customer objectives so that you can offer a tailored solution to achieve them with Productboard.
- You will will lead regular group webinar trainings for your customers with interactive Q&A to address use-case challenges and make relevant recommendations
- Where needed, you may create content such as recorded videos and guides to educate your customers
- You will monitor the health of your customers and intervene with proactive education when customers are not effectively using productboard to achieve the value they expected
- Working alongside our Customer Success Education lead, you will test playbooks and new program ideas to drive customer adoption and retention upward in our SMB segment
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities and expansion opportunities
- Possess a strong understanding of Productboard’s product, a wide variety of use-cases as well as product management best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
- 2+ years in a customer relationship role; either in Customer Success, Training, Account Management or Customer Support
- Experience working with SaaS / product management teams strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Understanding and passion of product management, agile and software development practices a major plus
- A clear and concise communicator, confident and experienced in both 1:1 and group customer presentations
- Demonstrated curiosity that drives you to seek understanding of customer needs and an ability to uncover insights into broader objectives.
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Creative with an ability to problem solve and take a pro-active approach to building a better way
- Organized with excellent prioritization
- Understanding of product management and software tools, in particular Jira, a major plus
You can look forward to the following benefits:
MacBook + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Flexible working hours and home office
Productboard Toastmasters Club
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 5,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.