- Date Posted
- Dec. 29, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We are looking for an outgoing, highly energetic, customer-focused and communicative Customer Support Advisor who has a passion for helping customers and is keen to work in a rapidly expanding international team. You will be on the front line of all customer queries playing a crucial role in resolving and escalating their issues while providing valuable feedback to our product management team. You will seize the opportunities to help activate customer’s features and educate them. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, articulate and credible with the ability to listen effectively and provide clear advice.
As a part of the Customer Support Team, you will work closely with our Technical Support, Customer Success and Sales departments to make a direct impact on achieving our customer centric targets.
On a typical day, you will...
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by going above and beyond to support our customers
- Support our customers across multiple channels, including calls, video calls, emails and chat
- Focus on customer satisfaction while providing them with timely answers and regular issue updates
- Regularly review our Help Center articles making sure that their content is up to date and relevant
- Conduct various administrative tasks, such as account provisioning, discount management or editing customer account settings
- Strategically avoid future customer issues by continuously educating them
- Communicate closely with the product team and effectively share valuable customer feedback
- Maximize the customer value by assessing their platform settings and helping them customize it to fulfil their desired business outcomes
- Continuously educate yourself in the area of product management and maintain an exceptional product knowledge and strong understanding of Productboard’s product
- Native English speaker (or C2 level)
- University degree
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a customer support/service/success role, ideally in a tech company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A natural problem solver
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Understanding and passion of product management, agile and software development practices a major plus
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
Productboard Toastmasters Club
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 5,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.