- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
PRODUCTBOARD is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM), Enterprise, responsible for managing a portfolio of our largest midmarket and Enterprise customers. This role will have accountability for understanding the customer’s core value outcomes and developing a strategic success plan to help facilitate the change to maximize the value they achieve. S/he will be able to think strategically and execute tactically. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused, detail oriented, articulate and credible with the ability to prescribe the key strategies of successful change within an organization.
On a typical day, you will...
- Own the post first sale relationship with a customer, ensuring we’ve identified the value outcomes the customer is looking to achieve and enabled a strategic change plan to ensure we’re meeting those outcomes
- You will provide your customers best practices in how to connect the customer’s value outcomes to ways in which the product can achieve them
- You will develop new and existing relationships across your customers to ensure we’ve strengthened our partnership and created new advocates
- You will work cross functionally with our Solutions Architects, Product Excellence Consultant and Sales team to ensure we’re delivering a great experience to the customer and are leveraging resources appropriately
- You will leverage data to identify opportunities for your customers to increase the value they’re achieving from Productboard and put that data into a compelling narrative to gain buy-in for action
- You will lead customer success retrospectives, ensuring we demonstrate the value productboard has been able to provide and seek validation from key stakeholders
- You will offer strategies for successful change management for your customers to adopt the new habit of Productboard
- You will own a renewal target and forecast for your book of business, ensuring we’ve identified risk and put in place intervention strategies to mitigate
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers at scale on use-case and product functionality
- Identify opportunities to expand productboard’s product and services footprint for the customer; collaborate with Sales to drive expanding revenue within customer base
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities, executive briefings, and requests
- Identify key changes in customers’ business which impacts the delivery of Productboard’s products and services
- At least 3 years in a customer success management role; including managing a book of business made of large Enterprise customers spanning multi-department implementations
- Experience owning a renewal forecast
- Excellent customer discovery skills
- Experience managing SaaS relationships with C-Suite stakeholders
- Experience working with product management teams strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct strategic presentations to executive stakeholders
- Project and change management skills highly desirable
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with customer success platform software preferred
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.