- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
We believe messaging should be built for productivity, not engagement. We see attention as an increasingly precious resource that all products and tools should protect, not exploit. Everything we do is driven by deep respect for the user’s time and ability to focus, and we are looking for talented and compassionate people to help us build both the future of communication, as well as a wonderful place to work.
What You’ll Do:
You will own the entire end-to-end experience: author and implement APIs, build out early integrations, support 3rd-party developers, conduct proactive outreach to enrich the ecosystem, and maintain documentation. You’ll develop, refine, and communicate a vision for the Integrations roadmap to take it further than anyone has done before, and make Quill an even more valuable part of our users’ daily work.
- API design and development
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deep empathy for developers using the platform. Everything we do is in service of making the platform more featureful and powerful as well as easy to work with.
- An instinct for crafting readable, maintainable, extensible, and testable code
- Understanding of and dedication to user experience and product quality
- Eagerness to collaborate with the broader team on new features and improvements, and the ability to incorporate and build on the ideas of others
- A demonstrated commitment to continued learning and growth (for yourself and your teammates)
Benefits & Perks
- Top-tier health, dental, and vision benefit plans
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Reimbursable home-office expenses
- Sixteen weeks paid family leave for new parents
Quill is an equal opportunity employer. We value inclusion and diversity, and we’re working to actively foster both in the company we are building. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital or pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local city and state guidelines.