- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Data Science
- Financial Services
- Applying your Data Engineering skills to plan, build, deliver and monitor Data Products for Raisin.
- Work as an expert consultant guiding Raisin teams to unlock their Data Products
- Work as a Data Engineer developing and maintaining tools and best practices for Raisin’s Data Platform.
- Work as a Data Engineer creating and optimizing data pipelines using existing tools and frameworks (AWS, Airflow and Snowflake are in use for other solutions at Raisin).
- Researching new solutions for moving the ETL process forward and dealing with growing data volumes, speed and availability.
- Researching new solutions for data quality and observability.
- Researching new solutions for automatizing data processes and communications with other teams.
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Computer Science or other relevant quantitative fields.
- Strong analytical and quantitative approach to problems.
- Solid programming experience in Python and knowledge in boto3 package and Airflow.
- Knowledge of AWS products such as S3 and Lambda.
- Knowledge of Data Engineering best practices in Data Quality, Observability, etc
- Work experience with SQL and Databases would be nice.
- Comfortable in dynamic and changing environment - strong inclination to take responsibility for your work.
- Eagerness and hunger to learn - on the job learning.
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.