- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Design & UI
- For the further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for talented and motivated engineers to complement our team in Berlin.
- As an experienced Senior Software Engineer, you will be delighting our customers by working on our customer-facing platform as well as participating in building infrastructure that allows autonomy across cross-functional teams
- Together with your team you will own the design, implementation, and deployment of our customer-facing platform
- Part of your responsibilities will be guiding features from their implementation through to testing refinement and finally launch
- Working closely with our product UX team to find practical and efficient solutions to complex problems
- You are actively participating in an agile and collaborative process
- Finally, you are responsible for continuously improving your team as well as yourself
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent practical experience
- You have been working as a professional Front-End Engineer
- You have strong experience with ReactJS or similar Frameworks / Libraries
- Experience with Micro Frontends (Webpack Module Federation) and (headless-) Content Management Systems is a plus
- You are comfortable participating in technical and architectural discussions
- You are an open-minded and creative team player willing to continue creating our culture
- Great English communication skills
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.