- Vancouver, WA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
Raisin UK is the UK operation of Raisin DS GmbH (raisin.com). A trailblazer for open banking and the leading pan-European one-stop-shop for online savings and investments. Founded in 2013, the Berlin-based FinTech startup is a business model that the Wall Street Journal describes as “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”.
Raisin DS GmbH has quickly grown to become one of the largest financial technology companies in Europe. Since launch, Raisin has brokered over 30 billion EUR for more than 315,000 customers in 31 European countries and over 100 partner banks. Raisin was named one of Europe’s top five fintech companies by the renowned FinTech50 awards and is backed by investors such as PayPal, Goldman Sachs, Thrive Capital, Orange Digital Ventures, Index Ventures and Ribbit Capital.
Based in Manchester, the Raisin UK business was established in 2012 as PBF Solutions and became part of Raisin in September 2017. Over the past 4 years the UK team have built a client portfolio of over 20 partner banks and building societies, helping them to raise savings and acquire new customers. We do this through a combination of customer acquisition technology together with proven online product marketing and distribution. As Raisin UK we have helped our partners raise over £1 billion of new deposits and have on-boarded over 50,000 new consumers through our platforms.
Following the acquisition by Raisin GmbH, we have the financial backing and remit to substantially grow our operations across the UK thus allowing us to build upon Raisin’s reputation as the leading marketplace for savings and investments throughout Europe.
The Partner Bank Management Team at Raisin DS is responsible for bringing our customers the best deposit offers across Europe. We do this by onboarding new partners to the Raisin platform, building and strengthening relationships with existing partners, as well as making sure our daily operations run smoothly.
Our Product Operations team is part of the Partner Bank Management team, and is responsible for providing operational support to multiple stakeholders within the company. This involves creating data-driven reports and presentations, updating the content management system, as well as documenting and continuously improving Raisin’s processes.
Core responsibilities include:
- Product/ bank configurations and maintenance
- Driving process mapping and continuous improvements
- End-to-end implementation of interest rate changes
- Due Diligence processes for Banks and Distribution Partners, working alongside members of our compliance team
- Creating data reports and sourcing performance data, as and when requested
- Assisting with the product set-up and end-to-end testing for for new Partner Banks and Distribution Partners
- Maintaining and updating internal reports, as well as using our BI tool to create accurate reports as and when required.
- Assisting the PBM team with the creation of external reports
- Assisting with the product placement / listings on affiliates
- Ensuring the general maintenance and updating of product/factsheet
- Undertaking Ad-hoc PBM type requests from other teams within Raisin UK
- Working with the wider European team on key projects as and when required
- Minimum GCSE level in Mathematics and English
- Mathematical or technical mindset, capable of using most software packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills, showing an ability to build positive working relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Demonstrable experience working in fast-paced and highly changeable environments
- Excellent organisational skills with a good attention to detail
- Willingness to travel to London and Europe as and when required (minimal)
- Excellent and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the financial services industry or in a regulated or compliance-heavy industry is advantageous but not mandatory
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- At Raisin we take care of each other and one of our top priorities is to create an open and friendly atmosphere in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable.
- As part of the Raisin UK team, you benefit from
- Personal training budget of £1,500 and four training days
- Always hungry? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit and drinks are at your disposal around the clock
- Flexible working hours, home office and 25 days + Bank Holidays of holiday a year
- We offer you a company stakeholder pension
- The opportunity to experience our annual retreats in exciting European cities and other team building events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.