- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
Our Talent Acquisition team is growing! As part of People & Culture at Raisin DS, we are responsible for sustainably scaling the company, attracting the best talent and ensuring we foster a driven & inclusive environment for all colleagues. The main responsibilities are:
- Strategically partnering with hiring managers to understand their needs and design efficient, effective and fair recruiting processes
- Accountability over pipeline health, creatively solving problems
- Accompanying candidates throughout the entire process, maintaining a great candidate experience
- Iterate upon and improve on current recruiting processes, utilising data and market insights
- Training hiring managers on interview and process best practice
- Identifying suitable external partnerships with service providers and negotiating contracts
- Ensuring smooth communication and processes with other sub teams of People & Culture
- Participation in recruiting events such as career fairs, meetups and hackathons
- You have professional experience in recruiting, preferably in a fast-growing company or in a recruiting agency
- You are committed to contributing to a great team culture and delivering results
- You are agile and able to solve problems in ever-changing and evolving market conditions
- You are self reflective and love to seek/ gift constructive feedback to improve the team and environment in which you work
- You build strong and meaningful partnerships with your stakeholders
- You communicate effectively in English
- Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin DS, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You’ll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year
- Free choice of hardware
- Virtual German language classes
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- Need to relax? Join virtual meditation classes twice a week
- A company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin DS, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we built award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter, Savedo, and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
Raisin DS was formed in June 2021 through the merger of leading fintech companies Deposit Solutions and Raisin. We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, New York, Paris, and Zurich.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.