- Date Posted
- Sep. 17, 2021
As Infrastructure Security Engineer, you will drive and own our technical InfoSec initiatives. This position will require the demonstrated ability to conceive and drive solutions pre-emptively and independently as well as engage with stakeholders efficiently and persuasively.
- Identify security loopholes in the system / cloud infrastructure and provide remediation solutions for the same.
- Ensure system security by implementing and maintaining tools associated with vulnerability assessments, container security, WAF etc
- Build and maintain security solutions for monitoring and automating operations of the overall infrastructure.
- Be involved in the design and subsequent implementation of software and service infrastructure
- Engage with different stakeholders from Infrastructure team to SOC for reporting and implementing best practices
- Introduce best practices to secure infrastructure
- Manage and maintain SIEM solution, introduce new use cases, log aggregations from different applications and systems
- Manage Cloud Security Posture
Communication skills are vital – as collaboration with engineers, designers, product managers and our teams around the world is a huge part of our day-to-day business. Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in Linux security engineering, system and network security, authentication, security protocols and cryptography and having experience in an agile working environment is crucial for this position.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing security systems.
- Strong understanding of Linux and Network security in depth.
- Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Experienced with AWS cloud technology
- Experience in working in a high performance and large scale infrastructure.
- Strong skills in at least one or more scripting languages; Perl, Python, Go, or Shell- Passionate about security, enjoy challenges and maintain up-to-date knowledge of available and emerging security threats and various security technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, mobile work, and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
- Apply for this position
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.